Lico Machinery Co., Ltd., established in 1978, has been noted for manufacturing turning machines ranging from industrial cam operated single-spindle automatic lathes to technical CNC turning centers.
These machines developed by Lico are designed for the metalworking sector and have been adopted by various industries such as aviation, vehicles, computers, plumbing fittings, and optical instruments, etc.
Lico is headquartered in Shenkang of Taichung County, central Taiwan. At present, the company`s major product lines include multi-slide CNC automatic lathes, CNC automatic lathes, CAM type automatic lathes, and CNC & CAM type automatic lathes.
The brand name `LICO` (latest technology, internationalized products, complete service, overall reliability) is also a driving force pushing Lico forward to upgrade its product quality forever. The company believes that the key to achievement of its goals is providing its clients with versatile, multifunctional products and timely, effective services.
Lico`s products have won many certifications and prizes since its establishment. The company won ISO9000 approval in 1996 and CE Mark certification in 2001. Its multi-slide LNT-42 CNC machine received Taiwan Symbol of Excellence Award issued by Taiwan External Trade Development Council in 1993. Its LA32H automatic lathe and complex CNC lathe won the same prize in 1994 and 1999, respectively.
Lico claims it has exported products to over 50 nations; its main overseas markets are mainland China, Southeast Asia, the U.S., Europe and Latin America. Approximately 75% of the company`s products are exported and the remaining 25% are sold in domestic market.